Thursday, November 19, 2009

Friday After Next






Seriously, people, where's your sense of humor? Again I thought that Friday After Next turned out to be a great film that had a lot of really funny humor that nearly had me rolling on the floors laughing. Ice Cube did a great job with these stories and made it a Lord of the Rings of the hood type of trilogy. I loved Friday After Next, the story rocked and the actors were back and it looked like they had a great time performing together again. I know that this movie is so stereotypical, but it was all in good fun, you know?

Craig and Day Day have jobs as security men in a strip mall and they find themselves being tormented by their land lady for the rent money. When Day Day abuses his power of security and has men go after him for throwing their grandmothers off the corner, he and Craig are fired. They decide to throw a party to pay the rent money by charging party fees and Craig does fall for another woman, but she's a bit harder to get than the others.

I loved the pimp and Damon's characters, they were just so funny, especially coming out of the party with Damon's partners in a clamp! You'll have to watch the movie to see what I mean. I highly recommend Friday After Next to anyone, it's a great movie that I honestly had a good time laughing with and I am not ashamed to admit that, I don't get the low rating, because this was a fun movie. Please, don't judge so harshly, you'll find yourself loving every joke better and better.

No comments: