Friday, December 4, 2009

White Chicks




After an unsuccessful mission, FBI agents Kevin Copeland (Shawn Wayans) and Marcus Copeland (Marlon Wayans) fall in disgrace in the agency. They decide to swap their bad position with his superior Section Chief Elliott Gordon (Frankie Faison) working undercover in an abduction case, disguised in the two spoiled white daughters of a tycoon, Brittany and Tiffany Wilson, getting in hilarious situations.

I like the silly and funny movies that Keenen Ivory Wayans directs. His formula, mixing gross, low level and racist jokes are hilarious and highly recommended for days when you are down and trouble. My soccer time lost the game in the afternoon and I was very upset. While watching "White Chicks", I laughed a lot and I really liked this comedy, which will never be nominated to an Oscar or to Cannes. But it is delightful to shutdown the brain and feel amusement and joy with this type of silliness to improve the humor.

No comments: